Thursday, April 21, 2011

Welcome to **A's Delicious Life**

Hi, this is *AnyaCco**.
Thank to my lovely friend, Junia, I finally decided to create my cafe blog.

I've been so into baking, making and cooking.
I think this is mainly because my mom is a good cook and my sister also likes to bake. Oh, my dad can also cook too!!
I've seen them serving a lot of delicious foods & sweets, and I loved them very much (and miss them!!!).
So, it's no wonder why I've become interested in it.

I've been away from my family since I moved out (oh, it's been for 3 years!!)
so I got a chance to cook for/by myself.
Now I have my own recipes developed and also love to try other's goodies.

I'll post some of my recipes and also introduce some recipes inspired by others.

I hope this blog helps enrich your delicious life even more.
Enjoy!


Love,
           *AnyaCco**

2 comments: